- Voting for Rome's President is now available. Visit "More" and click on Rome Voting. Carefully consider each party's solutions for Rome and cast your vote in the Google Form (also found on that page)
- TEST on Classical Civilizations: Wednesday, Oct. 28. Practice the Gimkit and look back over the interactive slides!
- NEW - If you need to turn in work that is missing, you must complete the Late Work Submission form.
- Current Unit of Study: Classical Civilizations
- Be sure to visit the 6th grade Agenda daily for homework, tests, and quizzes!
- View 6th Grade Welcome Presentation. This presentation contains LOTS of useful information including tips on how to use Google Classroom, Remind, Emails, and Powerschool to name a few. (And it includes visuals!)
Welcome to 6th grade Social Studies (World History). I know this year is going to be a little bit different, but I am very excited about this school year and can't wait for us to explore some of the most fascinating civilizations and people that helped shape our world. This site will help you stay informed about our class, provide you with links to various resources, and show-off some of the amazing projects that has been created in class.
View the daily agenda for 6th Grade Social Studies. This agenda includes what students are working on in class and any homework, projects, or tests.
Parents - I will be using Remind this year to communicate home. Be sure to sign up so that you can receive alerts about upcoming quizzes and tests. Use this link: www.remind.com/join/wasimpson